Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: A Thought On Time

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Giota on November 3, 2000 12:11:54 UTC

Why are we wondering about time and not about the lenght -for example? You said, my friend, "one meter cube" ..."of the rest uniniverse". One meter cube, under your eyes, exists in time and has time so real as the three dimensions of cube! You exist in time so anything around exists in time also.
Your point i think is "what about the "no matter"?!". My friend, the "no matter" doesn't exist, so what are we talking about?
But if your point is if an empty space exists in time... YES it is as it is something!

Time isn't affecting... Time determines...

Nature abhors vacuum?! I just think that nature loves chaos. Vacuum has nothing so it is something in great order... let me think that it has zero entropy. (Bladesinger, am i right?) That's what nature abhors.

That's my thought on time. My queries are on space! Is the space three dimensional or that's the only we can feel? Think... for a four dimensional being the space was going to be four dimensional! Wasn't it? Maybe we can talk about Reimann's or Lobatschewsky's geometry later! $:o)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins