Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: Black Hole Entropy & Y A Black Hole Isn't Black

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by silverana on November 1, 2000 10:28:55 UTC

ur reply is teemed with modesty and deserves true ADMIRATION!

its so inspiring to know that there r budding cosmologists (eg: U) in our generation who know much more bout whats happening to the universe which directly affects every single human being, than the contraversial lives of hollywood stars ... lol i can shamelessly tell u that 60% of my friends dono that the moon orbits the earth while all other planets orbit the sun, and 80% would have neva heard of a black hole or quasar ... yet they can recite the life of leo dicap (prolly too old an actor already) without a hiccup ... god its sad ...

im equally glad that iv found this forum, where i can share my ideas with ppl who are willing to listen and respond ... this is really one of the best places for me to learn bout blackholes.

i should thank u for ur sweet comments, and i can honestly say that i read ur posts with greatER enjoyment. :o)

PS: ur name sounds really professional u no that? :o)

*silv*

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins