Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BE A TIME LORD?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Atri on October 26, 2000 14:33:27 UTC

If anyone is interested to know the secret of time travel just pay attention to what is being written and try and come up with something which can be called a reasonable argument and support it with reason please. I am sharing a knowledge just out of generosity and friendship to all who care to be friendly and understanding. In order to grasp the next few lessons about BlackHoles and WhiteHoles, those who care to find out more must stop speculating and start reading and finding ways to believe in the unseen. (UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE NON-BELIEVERS GOD HAS A LOT TO DO WITH SPATIAL PHENOMENA. THE NON-BELIEVERS MAY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUFFER THE LESSONS OF GOD IF THEY WISH TO TIME JUMP OR SEE GOD (MENTAL SEEING).)
READ EVERY ARGUMENT THEN SEE IF IT WAS NOT MENTIONED WITHIN (IN ONE PLACE OR ANOTHER)

READ EVERY ARGUMENT THEN SEE IF IT WAS NOT MENTIONED WITHIN (IN ONE PLACE OR ANOTHER)

READ VERY CAREFULLY:

No one said that life or created things are young in human terms. No one said that the laws of physics are wrong or inconclusive in our universe or dimension or existence. No one said that life has not always existed. Just whose life are we talking about?

Faith is what we are talking about here. Faith is not measurable by scientific instruments nor can it be felt by others but the one who feels it. Faith is the instrument which can and may place any of us in touch with our creator.

Faith is the belief in God, in God's Angels, His Books, His Messengers, in the hereafter and in Destiny. Theses are the familiar terms to the monotheist believers; but the non-believing polytheist reader would be mistaken if he/she thought that the (monotheist believers) concepts designated by them are the same as those of other polytheist religions and polytheist philosophies. I hope that the following exposition, which is itself made in the light of the holy scriptures and the sayings of the prophets, will make this point clear. It will also make clear the fact the monotheist believers' concept of faith is that which is based on knowledge and supported by argument. Any belief which is not so based and supported is considered by the scriptures to be mere caprice and whim which a thinking person may wish to (or must ) avoid. True faith can therefore be gained through reflection and the acquisition of knowledge, and not by blind and irrational commitment. It is my hope that all or some of you, armed with such an enlightened faith, can enter, with great confidence, into rational discussion with other people who do not share this belief. I hope that all or some of you will end up showing them, non-believing polytheist, their mistakes and weakness and winning them over to truth. If these writings helps to take the reader a step in that direction it will have achieved its purpose, and all praise is due to God.

The Prophets (Time Lords), peace be upon them, were sent to invite people to God and to teach them how to perform the task for which they were created, namely to worship Him (God); not because God needs his servants to worship Him, but that by accepting God and recognizing their one and only maker and gaining faith and trust in His Omnipotent Powers, the servants (the created beings who are given knowledge and a will) may attain the powers which the Prophets gained through their belief, faith, and eventual understanding of their creator God.

Many of the People Whom the Prophets addressed (only because of their generosity toward their own family of people) had a hazy idea of God. Some did believe in Him, but a few of them were downright atheists, or materialists, whose creed was, 'we live and we die and nothing causes our death except Time.' Before inviting such atheists to God I hope to first convince them that there is such a being. Some of you may ask "What reason do you have for believing that there is a God?" This, Logically, is the first question which an atheistic view of life should address itself to. The scriptures answer to this question is given in the following words:

"…..were they created out of nothing? Or were they the creations (of themselves) or did they create the heavens and earth?"

I knew many of you would have differing reactions to what was posted earlier. Here it is once more:

There are ONLY THREE ways of how life came to be:

a. Life either is created, or made, or caused by nothing at all (i.e. it came out of nothing. or
b. Life is the creator of itself. or
c. Life has a creator, cause, or maker, outside itself.

The third (c.) will not be argued against because it is understood because the explanation is addressed to people who deny the existence of a creator and is telling them that only two possibilities remain.

detailed explanation of the first two is not necessarily needed here too because the position of (a.)& (b.) are untenable. Clarity of expression often convinces people of the truth or untruth of a statement. Mental seeing here, more than physical seeing, is believing (or rejecting).

A) It is inconceivable for something to come out of or be made by nothing at all.
B) It is even more inconceivable that it should bring itself into being. Hence the only conclusion is that it must have a creator outside itself. a thesis is therefor untenable if it means the denial of any maker or cause whatsoever. But admitting that this is indeed so, one might still wonder why should that cause or maker or creator be the God to whom the prophets were inviting people? why shouldn't it be one of the many other gods in whom people believe or why shouldn't it even be the "matter" of the materialists?

In a nutshell the answer is as follows:

AA) To explain the coming into being of temporal things, the creator (or cause or maker) for which we are looking, MUST (logically must) HAVE THE ATTRIBUTE of the GOD to whom the Prophets invite us. How So?

BB) The CREATOR must be of A DIFFERENT NATURE from the things that are created by him
because, IF HE IS OF THE SAME NATURE AS THEY ARE, HE WILL HAVE TO BE TEMPORAL AND THEREFOR NEED A MAKER HIMSELF.

CC) It follows that "NOTHING IS LIKE HIM" if the maker is NOT TEMPORAL then he MUST BE ETERNAL.

DD) If the MAKER IS ETERNAL, THEN THE MAKER CAN NOT BE CAUSED.

EE) If NOTHING CAUSES THE MAKER TO COME IN TO EXISTENCE , AND NOTHING CAUSES THE MAKER TO CONTINUE TO EXIST, THEM IT MUST MEAN THAT THE MAKER (CREATOR) MUST BE SELF SUFFICIENT.

FF) If the MAKER (CREATOR) DOSE NOT DEPEND ON ANYTHING FOR CONTINUANCE (OF HIS OR ITS OWN EXISTENCE) THEN THAT EXISTENCE CAN HAVE NO END.

GG) THE CREATOR IS THEREFOR ETERNAL AND EVERLASTING. "HE IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST." ("All that dwells upon the earth is perishing, yet still abides the face of thy Lord,
majestic, splendid.") scripture.

There are two ways in which cause produce their effects. Either they produce them naturally or INTENTIONALLY. The maker that has the attributes, as numerated earlier, cannot be a natural cause. Because if things of this world flow from Him (or It) naturally and spontaneously, they cannot be but of the same nature as He (or It) is. And if like all natural causes He (or It) causes only under certain conditions, then His Power is Limited. It follow that He (or It) Must be a willful agent. But intention implies Knowledge and both imply Life. So that maker must be a living all-knowing agent with a will that is absolutely free. Thus He or It (God) does everything with intention and for a purpose. (according to the teaching of the prophets who were inviting us to Know what they knew.)

Here, We may now see, that the maker (God) is not only willing and powerful, but also a living person with all that this implies: ( THIS IS NOT SO STRANGE. If Man was made without Man, and we exist, how is this so strange? )

"There is no God But He, The Living, the everlasting. Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep; to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Who is there that shall intercede with Him save his leave? He knows what lies before them and what is after them, and they comprehend not a thing of His Knowledge save such as He wills. His throne comprises the heavens and earth; the preserving of them oppresses Him not; He is the All-High, The All-glorious." scripture.

"Do you worship what you have carved out and God created you and what you make?" scripture.

"…have they taken unto themselves others (besides Him) who created nothing, who are themselves created, who cannot protect them, nor can they protect themselves." scripture.

TO THE HEAVENLY BODIES IT IS RELATED AS A REMINDER THE STORY OF ABRAHAM:

"When night outspread over him he saw a star and said, 'This is my Lord.' But when it set (as earth made its' orbit) he said, ' I love not the setters.' When he saw the moon rising (appearing to rise in orbit) he said, 'This is my Lord.' But when it set (out of sight while in orbit) he said, if my Lord dose not guide me I shall surly be of the people gone astray.' When he saw the sun rising (as earth made its' orbit), he said, 'This is my Lord; this is the greater!' But when it set (as earth continued its' orbit) he said, 'O my people, surely I am quit of what you associate with God. I have turned my face to Him who originated the heavens and the earth, a man of pure faith; I am not of the idolaters.' scripture.

FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE SOMETHING AS A god, IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT HE OR SHE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE IT AS SUCH OR WORSHIP IT IN A RITUALISTIC WAY; IT IS ENOUGH FOR HIM TO FOLLOW ITS DICTATES OBEDIENTLY. OR DEVOTE TO IT ACTS OR HAVE TOWARDS IT FEELINGS WHICH SHOULD BE DEVOTED TO OR FELT TOWARDS GOD ONLY. THERE ARE MANY SUCH UNACKNOWLEDGED gods.

to be continued………………

Regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins