Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Hello?!@#$%#$

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gerald Dondanville on October 5, 2000 14:36:40 UTC

I guess that you have a paper due soon ?

Looking back at some of the questions already answered on these message forums i see that Bladesinger has posted a link for the blackhole at the center of the milkyway, and in an attempt to provide a lot of links on all kinds of blackholes, glutomoto posted this message.

To round out your tour, here are some links about what seems to be the location of the largest blackhole, in our local group(galaxzy group that is).

• Can the Milky Way Escape ?

• The Great Attractor
  • The Local Group and the Great Attractor

• Abell 3627

• More on the Great Attractor

i hope you find something useful, i have no idea what you meant by two pages...i have provided way more than two web pages, and if you get creative you probably could write a two page paper on your subject.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins