Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Real Long Post About Black Holes...HELP!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by okl on September 22, 2000 19:59:25 UTC

Hello People,
i read up abit on black holes but i really am still a amateur. i have made a silly speculation which to me seems silly but sounds pretty sensible, and im pretty sure someone has thought of this too.
Picture a black hole who`s singularity is very far away from us and has absorbed so much matter into its hole and down to the singularity that it starts to explode. But because the hole is so deep and far away from our universe, as it explodes it starts to expand like how our big bang does, in other words the explosion of a black hole is the same as a big bang as im trying to describe here.
As the `new universe` expands it forms solar systems and all that then as it expands it MERGES with our current universe and forms one big huge universe, which probably explains why our universe is expanding all the time.
Another probability is that a black hole `exploded` in our universe and expands which might also explain why our universe is constantly expanding.
But then everything in space occurs by chance(i think), which means the energy at the singularity may have to ALL react at the same time to explode and form a new universe, but this can only happen when the hole stops sucking matter into itself. So i think the amount of matter that a black hole can absorb depends on its mass before it became a black hole or the mass as it is a black hole now.
After the hole has absorbed all the energy it requires, and due to the massive amounts of gravity inside the singularity, the reaction may take faster and then explode.
I also know that the beginning of the BIG BANG is also unknown so i made this really insane speculation to match with a insane situation. However, even if my speculation is true, it still cannot explain how the big bang began.
The reason why i thought of black holes exploding all the time in our boundless galaxy is because, how else will rocks appear at the other side of our universe?
Or maybe our universe began from a massive black hole which ate up all the other black holes then ate up the whole universe then exploded, which may be why it can keep expanding until now. This one is really mad.
Let me know if i am right or wrong, and why!

OKL
-------------------
"Imagine, Speculate, Prove." -Anonymous

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins