Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Timelessness Of Light

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by truly_irish@hotmail.com on September 12, 2000 16:02:20 UTC

The is only a work in progress, so any criticism would be well recieved.

With the aid of my earlier hypothesis i will try and explain my opinion on this timeless thing we call light. From what i understand about physics everything that has mass creates a gravitational field of some sort.

Assumption one: That the "normal" laws of physics dont apply to the interlayer that i mentioned in another post or the sub/space layer i will mention.

With this assumption i suggest that the characteristics of light itself changes to a state unrecognisable to any 3 dimensional observer.

What protects us from this interlayer? It may seem strange or science fiction but sub-space(perhaps this is the quantum world) could protect us from this interlayer

Because light is said to have relativistic mass due to its kinetic energy, therefore it creates a gravitational field, and as i understand it gravity warps space/time, ie the4th dimension

As in previous postings i said that k.e is required to break the interlayer and enter the 4th dimension but in lights case it hasn`t got enough energy to break the interlayer, so this is where sub-space comes into it, light unable to pierce the interlayer still leave a dent in sub-space. Sub-space i believe must incorporate the physics of both the interlayer and the subsequent dimension which it is "defending"( so if sub-space is indeed the quantum world it would explain why the physics differ so much to general theories,ie newtonian and Einstein equations. The characteristics of light warps but not to the extent of which it would have in the interlayer and so we get the light that is oblivious to time and consequently space.

Any questions put them in your re:post

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins