Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Theory Of Light

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by liqid touch on September 10, 2000 02:45:37 UTC

it`s said that nothing, no matter of any kind can escape for a blackhole. i understand that a blackhole is ,in short, an area of great and mass gravitational forces. does this imply that that light also has a level of mass? well only that which has mass is effected by this anomelly. nothing has ever been reported to change the flow or direction of light(other than) reflective objects by which light will not pass through. it leads me to think of E`s theory of relativ- and the existance between time and space. I can`t help but to come to the conclution that a black hole is or appeares to be a shift into another place in time. most logically backwards, in time. since light cannot be slowed from the speed of which it originated it can however be altered, ???to a faster state???

question beeing:)
are blackholes a jump into the past, creating the reason that nothing escapes even from the event horizon? "which by the way was a very good movie"
for more input questions re: post on this site, attn: LIQID thnkx

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins