Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Cool, I Guess

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by indumamtora on August 9, 2000 09:38:02 UTC

It really is. Also there are many planetary systems existing only in our galaxy!

There are nearly 40 planets of size of Jupiter and or bigger are observed - indirectly. They have also observed that young stars have dust disc surrounding its equator which could be responsible for formation of planets. This way it is thought that many stars would have planets and may be life on few of them!

This is what they think. According to my thinking all stars have planets. They are not formed with the star itself but are obtained when the star is passing through the cool materials cloud of supernova explosion, after may be few million years of explosion!

Many of these star have atleast one life bearing planet. There could be millions of stars having life in advance stage than ours! They visited us many times in past and left information for us to this regards. It is difficult to believe this but it is a fact!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins