Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Time/space

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by DAN on August 1, 2000 09:16:21 UTC

I agree with the idea that time only exists inside of it`s own environment, however I belive that time out of many dimensions that earth exists in is the most complex in our eyes. All creatures on earth live and die with time, the question is that the most complex to earth can be the most basic and arbitrary to another.
I agree that the universe has no ending or beginning, beginning and end is another demension in which earth exists in.
Another question that raises the mind, if we only exist in these simple dimensions could more demensionaly advanced creatures be coexisting with us aware of our every move and us not of them? I am a sain boy do not get me in the wrong sence, however one does ask the question?
I have a profound respect for physics, so many questions to be asked, worlds to be discovered, However we must all realize that the universe itself may be working on multiple dimsions, and on multiple levels that earth and it`s one point of view cannot possbly fathom as of now.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins