Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Big Crunch

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by kingjoynt@hotmail.com on July 21, 2000 05:57:03 UTC

in the event of a big crunch, as the matter is being drawn back to a point in space, the distance between stars,galaxies etc,is decreasing.
wouldnt then the black holes in existance be able to eat the matter at an increasing rate?
if so, black holes would be eating more and more (prehaps even eating other black holes) untill their is no matter left to form the big crunch!
(it has all been eaten by black holes)
wouldnt their be left only one all matter black hole with a singlarty consisting of all the matter in the universe?
would then this black holes gravitational force prehaps be enough to rip itself appart?
which in turn would become another big bang?
i would like to hear from some one who can tell me if their has been anything written about this,
and any other bits an peices relating to it.
e mail me at kingjoynt@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins