Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Whats The Anti-matter?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by VIE on July 16, 2000 13:21:11 UTC

I could explain it all to you but it would take to long to type all down and the probability of someone understanding the jargon would be very low, but there is hope for you yet, I suggest that you go to your local book store and look for `Stephan Hawking`s` book "The Universe" (at least I think thats the name I`m not sure). In this book he explains, Elemantary particles, Black Hole`s, Singularities, Worm Hole`s, GUT`s (Grand Unified Theory`s or Grand Unified Filed Theory or The Theory of Everything) Relativity, Quantum mechanics etc....
It`s a real must if you want to learn about all types of Physics and they`re with easy to read and understand explanations (that is if you are already quite clever [IQ 99-299])
I hope the book has your answers for you (that is if you decide to buy it)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins