Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: To LH

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by to CL from LH on June 7, 2000 00:21:30 UTC

Well I read your thoughts. First I want to say thank you for writing this. I don`t have a problem with "length". You aren`t actually 16 are you? If you are I applaud your insight. If you aren`t I still applaud your insight.

You know, I think about these and other possibilities all the time. I think that all the information shared on these pages has a bit of "cosmic truth" to them. I think our "subconscious", is speaking out to our "consciousness" trying to reveal the truth of it all but our "human-ness",so to speak, keeps us from listening. I agree that we are all connected to the universe. We are a part of it and it is in every part of us.

While I read this I thought of M.C. Escher (I don`t know if I spelled it right). If you have never seen his work you might like it.

I didn`t really understand your last paragraph. Were you saying that if something defies the laws of physics it is impossible? I think things are possible outside the laws of physics. These were laws made by men. What if we are all wrong? There are certainly possibilities we might not even be able to imagine.
lh

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins