Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: The Edge Of Space

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by i agree on May 29, 2000 04:02:59 UTC

Wow. Someone that knows and speaks the truth. I have never spoken to anyone who had such similar thoughts as my own. I used to think I was the only one who figured it all out. Sometimes "beginners" are more knowledgeable because we are unspoiled by the theories of others and the supposed "scientific truths". Our words echo the purest thoughts. I believe also that when we are born we know all of the secrets of the universe but the more we are taught by humans the further we get from those secrets and truths. I read some people`s comments about your use of the word anti-matter. I think that it is just a word like any other. Words describe things because it is the easiest way to communicate our thoughts. I think you say anti-matter meaning an "opposite of". Therefore I think that you made an excellent choice of words. Because to everything there is an opposite in this world. Male/Female, light/dark, up/down, north pole/south pole, hot/cold, quiet/loud spirituality/science and so on. Therefore, why wouldn`t there be an opposite to our universe or an opposite to matter. I think our being, our soul and our thoughts are examples of a type of "anti-matter". Maybe this is where our souls retreat. If you think about what you are saying about "catch 22 of science" i think you mean science cannot explain. What is the best example of that? Religion? Any type of spiritualism or paranormal. This are just my rambling thoughts. Maybe it all means something and maybe it doesn`t.
Lisa H.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins