Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Fell I Have Figured Out Black Holes To Some Degree

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by me on May 7, 2000 01:49:52 UTC

everyone know`s, or at least i think they do, that mass when pulled into a black hole it is sped up to near if not the speed of light, but what i have theroized is that when u reach the speed of light, the gravity force from the black hole well rip every atom from your body( and any ship of the present kind) apart and speed them to the speed of light(or close to it) now the culumnitive speed of accelerating towards the centre should be enough to accelerate you past the centre and possible towards the opppiste side of the black hole, so theoreticly any mass sent through a black hole will be ripped apart, now hopefully it will be put back together in the same order on the oppisite side, but i highly doubt this, so travel through a black hole would in theory not be impossible but impossible to live through, i may be wrong about this. so when it is therorized that when u go into a black hole that you will freeze in time because of the gravitational force but what i belive is that your image is frozen in time, trying to escape but being pulled back by gravity, so to an observer u would be frozen in time, but to the passenger it would probbally look like this, u notice that u are steadly accelerating and that as u reached a point of acceleration equal to the speed of light, or very close to it, your atoms would be ripped apart and reach critical speed as the reached the point of light speed and the shot through the middle of the black hole and shot out onto the other side, possible in the same order but not certain, so if u could survive the initial acceleration towards the middle and find someway to be put back together on the other side then u could travel safely through a black hole. i have thought long and hard on this subject along with many others, if u have any sugggestions or comments about my report then email me at ghettopuppet666@hotmail.com, by the way i have therorized a means of ion acceleration using zenon ions inside of a feild of oppiste force. for more info on that subject also email me

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins