Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
When Black Holes Collide??

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by JediK9 on March 31, 2000 04:53:13 UTC

Hi All,

I read some earlier questions about what happens when Black Holes collide .....
What if !!!??? .... when the two collide,
their combined nuclear fuels are enough to bring a the stars back to life?? Would their sudden burst of Nuclear pressure (caused by the addition of new fuels) be enough to re-ignite the 2 stars and turn it back into a "normal" star??
After all .. it is only gravity that the light and the outward pressure must fight against, and gravity .. being just another force ... must be able to be overcome ... the new nuclear explosion would expand a black hole and therefore reduce its density such that light can now escape right?? kindof like 1 small kid fighting a big kid ... he`ll loose cause he doesn`t have the strengh to win ... but if ten small kids rush the big kid they`ll topple his reign of power ???
Help me out here ...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins