Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Are Blackholes Like Wormholes? I Think Not ....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aceprimo on March 30, 2000 03:47:16 UTC

In reply to the last message. Black holes are invisible but they are there. The mass of these giants have been calculated and they are there. I disagree with you on your opinion of the wormholes. It is a possibility that these blackholes are wormholes. You say that wormholes have only one entrance, but there are many possiblities. What if there is only one other parallel dimension and all of these black holes transverse this other dimension. A very intriguing question that I have been thinking about: we all think we know what a black hole looks like taking material in, but what do we think it would look like on the other side? The side that expels the light, etc... I also disagree when you say that the wormholes would close once anyone or some foreign object entered. But I must agree with you on your opinion of once being in a black hole, or wormhole, the possibility of being able to "jump" from our present time to the past or a future time. But if we would be able to jump to the "future", would that be saying that we have pre-determined destinies?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins