Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Are Blackholes Like Wormholes? I Think Not...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by IceKnight626@hotmail.com on March 27, 2000 05:19:30 UTC

Hi my nameis David Knight, im not the best speller so bear with me.. im 15 and have thought of the idea of a blackhole being a wormhole or a whiteholes intake... In hypothisis it is impossible for anything to leave a black hole ( rip in space , time , dimention )
it tolk me a while to understand myself on this one so try and follow... ok take a 3d model of a planet, and pretend its a blackhole.... now on every side and every posible angel it is takeing stuff in right? but wheres the exit point? now.. follow this.. take a pice of paperand draw a hole in the middle.... pretend that it is a black hole, now poke your finger through it.... you still following?
im not saying space is flat, but it is imposible for anything 3d to have a non flat opening..... so... if a blackhole is a ball, in speaking, if there is to be a gate or opening it has to be flat
or at least relitivly flat...
if you`v goten thisfar thank you ... for thoes who havent use a moddle likei said...id like to here ideas or even critisism.. to make my idea even better ok?
E-mail me at iceknight626@hotmail.com

and thanx for your time....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins