Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Black Holes Suck Big Time!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by the manliest of men on March 16, 2000 13:03:44 UTC

I think black holes should be voted out of this universe, then no one in a distant future will be able to come back and assassinate the republican`s presidential candidate. We all know what that will result in, the scientologists will seize the opportunity and "the Great Struggle" that the ancients have been speaking of for centuries will fall upon us like the fires of heaven according to an equally ancient biblical prophecy (MA 3:14). This must be prevented, therefore all who reads this must on march 27, 21.34 pm (GMT) write to erikgerestrand@hotmail.com and tell him, in the sharpest way possible, to expell all black holes to another parallell universe. Thank you for your time, take care, live long and prosper (as if I care...).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins