Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Re: Before The Big Bang

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by STC CAPAZORIO on March 14, 2000 06:14:48 UTC

LOOKING AT THEORY OF DARK MATTER,STRING AND SUPER SYMMETRY, COULD ANYONE COMMENT ON THE THEORY THAT DARK MATTER COMPRESSED A DORMENT SOURCE OF ENERGY, WHICH UNDER THE HUGE PRESSURE GIVE REASON FOR THE INTENSE HEAT OF THE BIG BANG THEORY. BUT WHAT HAPPENED IS THIS HIGHLY COMPRESSED DARK MATTER GOT TORN OR GAVE WAY AND THIS ENERGY SOURCE WAS SET FREE WITH ALL IT`S ELEMENTS TO EXPAND AS THIS DARK MATTER GAVE WAY. IT`S ALWAYS PUZZLED ME WHY THE UNIVERSE AS WE UNDERSTAND ITS`T EXPANDING IN A PERFECT SPHERE. WHAT`S STOPPING IT FROM DOING THAT. AS FOR THE DARK MATTER WE MIGHT BELIEVE IS FILLING UP THE "MISSING" SPACE IS ONLY A THINNING SUBSTANCE FROM THE ORIGINAL MASS THAT PRESSURISED THE ENERGY SOURCE FROM WHICH EXISTED THE UNIVERSE. MAYBE THERE WAS`T A BIG BANG, MAYBE IT WAS JUST THIS MASS THAT GAVE WAY A SPACE FOR THIS ENERGY TO EXPAND. I DON`T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THESE THINGS, MIGHT A CRAZY IDEA LIKE THIS HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE? ANYONE?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins