Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Got Your Answer Right Here, Buddy ;P

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ghetalion on March 13, 2000 13:42:45 UTC

Edge of space? Impossible. There is no end. There is an edge to where the Big Bang is expanding from, yes, but the space it goes to I`ll call Absolute Nothing. And Absolute Nothing is forever. The gravitational pull from the mass the Big Bang creates (I.E. Blackholes) will eventually receed the expansion, consense everything into a ultra-dense quark or smaller and then explode again. This is the art of balance. That`s how existance is maintained. Balance. What is to counterbalance the fact the universe is forever? The atom. What makes up electrons that make up the atom? Pions. What make them up? Kion. And them? Mesons, then quarks, then something makes up quarks and so forth. Every atom in existance is infinitly constructed. It is the ultimate balance. The smallest thing and the largest balance each other with infinte construction of each. This leads to a slew of sub-theories.

1.) Mathematics is the study of patterns. Life is a pattern. Math is the study of life. Look at the number scale. 3,2,1,0,-1,-2,-3, so forth. 0 is not nothing, it is a representation of nothing. The earth floats in space, you know, that black void. Yet, it is composed of nothing, yet, we float in it. If it`s made of nothing it`s commonly considered nothing, but if we are in it, obviously it`s something. This is the "Nothing is something" theory. An atom will continue to be constructed until nothing is creating the somthing that makes up the atom. And why stop at nothing? Why not go to negatives such as Antiparticles and Antiexistance in general are what make up the nothingness that leads to the positive construction? Infinity and Negative Infinity are the ultimate balances.

OR

2.) The atom is constructed until nothing makes it and it stops there. This means "Nothing is something, but everything is nothing." theory. That`s also my explination to the creation of the universe "It always was and never is." (In accordance to the Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy : Matter cannot be created or destroyed)
Who knows how many Big Bang cycles happened before us...

There is an explination for things, not because we see the logical reason, but because it`s opposite exists.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins