Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: MAKE MONEY!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Maria/">Maria on February 29, 2000 00:54:11 UTC

: America's BEST kept secret !!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Make Money Fast, Easy, and with only $6.00 : ----------------------------------------------------- M A K E M O N E Y !! SERIOUSLY NO SCAMS ! LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY : LEGAL, THIS REALLY WORKS!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT WITH A : LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! ----------------------------------------------------------- A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you : are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought," : Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address : stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) : No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, : right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and : they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I : figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over : $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still : coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....also, make sure you print a copy of : this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 : bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the : 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. : What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: : ----------------------------------------------------------------

: #1) JDOG, P.O. Box 218 * Montgomeryville * PA * 18936

: #2) Scott O 310 S.Garfield Goodland, IN 47948

: #3) Steven 2202 Reedway Court, Arlington, TX 76018

: #4) Matt 7764 Osgoode Drive, Prince George, British Columbia, Canada, V2N 3L9

: #5) Kyle Korpi, 40 Beatrice Ave * Syosset, NY 11791

: #6) Guy Barkish, Avramovich 5, Rishon Le-Zion, Israel 75282

: ------------------------------------------------------------ STEP 2: MOST IMPORTANT! You MUST take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move : the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this : article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, : but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! --------------------------------------------------------- DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO : NEWSGROUPS Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your : cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. Step 2) Open a blank : "notepad" file under accessories in windows and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter : into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll : always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, : discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. : Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're : done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroupes and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take : about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT : YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! ----------------------------------------------------------------- You will begin reciving money from : around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can : invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 : postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me : $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those : 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and : post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 : persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all : deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With a original investment of : only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the : list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the : internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins