Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Motion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by will on February 20, 2000 07:34:54 UTC

: : : By the way, I believe only in time, not motion.

sorry i may have wrote that backwards or u may have mis read either way

i was saying that in a way u do not have to believe in time in a sence that u may only have to believe in motion

people use time as a measurement of motion :)

that doesnt neccessarily mean that for each subatomic partical thier must nessesarily be time ? my thoughts may sound confuseing so ill put it in another way prolly just as confuseing

imageine at the begining of time all of the most basic fundemental particals make a rotation none of them make a second rotation till all the other s are done with thier first when they have all completed thier rotation they all do it again

or only when all of the most basic particals do thier job of movement that is equal to all other s will the they all redo it again the way they interact is not the subject just that this is possible and u can explain away time as a property of motion

the guy who said he doenst beilieve in space well im not exactly sure what he meant i wish he would elaborate more on that

could this be observerved no never because i am talking about the smallest or most basic part of any sub atomic partical in every part of every piece of the universe which moves not in a time frame but is the cause of all motion it operates in a work wait system work wait till all counter parts are done then work again frighting thought but i keep coming back to it

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins