Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: New Blackhole Discovered

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by me on January 21, 2000 01:25:29 UTC

: : I have made an amazing discovery; a blackhole on Earth! : : There seems to be one of these inside my sock drawer, : : as no sock can escape its clutches! No matter how many : : socks I put in, none ever come out, and thus I am forced to resort to walking around with small, furry animals on my feet to keep them warm. Can anyone explain this strange phenomenon inside my sock drawer? Please help!!

: Obviously we are dealing with the likes of a truly dangerous phenomenon here, and I would advise that you keep a good distance from your newly-discovered sock-drawer blackhole. One day, you may find a good portion of your arm sucked into the blasted thing, and then where would you be? No, it's not worth the risk, man, even for science! I would further advise that you seek mental help at the nearest cooky-farm. It would be the best for all of us =)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins