Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Fertilize From Outer Space

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Sergio Sanchez/">Sergio Sanchez on May 29, 1997 13:25:38 UTC

: : : For me it is easy to Understand , that Blackholes : : : and Quazars are Engines that keep our Universe alive, : : : every thing in the Universe is a copy of each other,for : : : example what keep our World alive is in part the : : : fertilize from plants and animals, we eat we fertilize : : : like the others animals. This happens in others planets with : : : people like us . Blackholes eats , Quazars fertilize. : : : Thats is a Universal law. In the Other Side another : : : Universe, with no matter only pure Energy , their is : : : where "THE MASTER OF ALL UNIVERSES LIVES".

: : : This is an interesting bit of philosophy; is it : : scientifically testable, provable, reproducible? : : If it is a theory, what experiment can be conducted : : on it and what is the predicted result? My : : opinion is that unless it can be independently : : tested and proven to ANY observer, then as a : : theory it is untenable and falls apart...BJ : : : That is where we go when we died, our energy "Soul, spirit, : : : what ever you want to call it,I will like to use : : : the WORD< MASTER> AND ENERGY, the others words had been : : : use for Human kind, so much for their own economic benefits. : : : That I like more my words. : : : This is a Theory Why not?

: 05/29/97 We have a news today that said that we been receiving , : from Outer Space Snow Balls with water and Organics. : Thats filling with more water the Oceans,and Fertilizing,our Earth. : Problaby since the begining of our Planet. : This News is from science" PEOPLE".

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins