Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Blackholes, Space.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ben Rodwell/">Ben Rodwell on January 6, 2000 14:58:59 UTC

: : : : : : If a blackhole is the point of no return the why does it radiate or release sub-atomic particles? What lies beyond space or is there a limit?

: : Hi, : : I'm studying quantum physics and according to theory, blackholes form whiteholes into parallel dimensions and emitt sub-atomic due to rotational spin effects of mass release.

: Hi, : I'm in an astronomy class at UNM and I'm doing a research paper on blackholes. If anyone has any helpful info. on blackholes can they please send me the info. Anything would help, the theory that blackholes form whiteholes into parallel dimensions is very interesting. I didn't think that blackholes emitt anything, if they emitted anything then we would know for sure that they really existed right? I know that we can assume that they exist because of the gravitational effect they have on nearby objects. Thankyou for any help you can give.

What do black holes and white holes have to do with time travel in space

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins