Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Blackholes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bruce Jensen/">Bruce Jensen on May 23, 1997 15:11:26 UTC

: For me it is easy to Understand , that Blackholes : and Quazars are Engines that keep our Universe alive, : every thing in the Universe is a copy of each other,for : example what keep our World alive is in part the : fertilize from plants and animals, we eat we fertilize : like the others animals. This happens in others planets with : people like us . Blackholes eats , Quazars fertilize. : Thats is a Universal law. In the Other Side another : Universe, with no matter only pure Energy , their is : where "THE MASTER OF ALL UNIVERSES LIVES".

: This is an interesting bit of philosophy; is it scientifically testable, provable, reproducible? If it is a theory, what experiment can be conducted on it and what is the predicted result? My opinion is that unless it can be independently tested and proven to ANY observer, then as a theory it is untenable and falls apart...BJ : That is where we go when we died, our energy "Soul, spirit, : what ever you want to call it,I will like to use : the WORD< MASTER> AND ENERGY, the others words had been : use for Human kind, so much for their own economic benefits. : That I like more my words. : This is a Theory Why not?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins