Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: The Shape Of The Universe

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jimmy Of York on October 24, 1999 17:57:59 UTC

: That's a great way of thinking; if you actualy thought that up at all. (I'm not saying you didn't) but........ That is actualy the currently accepted model of the universe and the real inventer of the notion that the universe is a higher dimensional sphere is the same guy who said spacetime curves in the presence of gravity.....Einstein!

Really??? wow, i feel special, yeah i thought it up, i haven't learned anything about astronomy yet (except what i found on the web in the past 4 days, how long ago i found out astronomy was interesting) because i'm in tenth grade and we don't have astronomy until 11th. I can even PROVE that i thought of it, not that anyone would care anyways :)

I figured it out during math class when i was bored of logrithms... it's in my notebook along with all the pretty drawing where i was trying pathetically to draw a sphere.... circles are hard enough for me, then i was thinking about how you would need to move in more directions and yadda yadda yadda, anyways, the point is, thanks for posting.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins