Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Singularities

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Adam Hulette/">Adam Hulette on September 10, 1999 19:29:29 UTC

Actualy if you pay attention to all the details of the theory then it is very logical. The reason it is so logical is that it is totaly illogical as far as physics is concerned. In theory the theory doesn't even work out because of the section wich states in the point of singularity (wich was construed by physics) the laws of physics do not even apply. This may seem ridiculous but it does explain away the difficulty that both of us have with this explanation. Though that apparent contradiction is a lttle hard to swallow if you already believe in alternate universes as is implied by your prompt then it isn't so hard to comprehend. I'm saying I do or do not believe in them but it has been mention many times that such an event could suck the matter into a "different" reality. I tend more toward the thought that this might and probably does happen on a smaller scale with different stars being different ages and they recycle almost independantly and not so much on an infinit scale. For the expanding I believe there is just something the scientists haven't realized yet. Maybe that physics not applying rule is just that, the part they are missing so they use that excuse to make it sound more complete. Even if we can't figure out the world atleast we can have fun trying.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins