Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: BLACK HOLES; ARE THEY THE "FIFTH FORCE" ?!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Shahzad/">Shahzad on August 27, 1999 13:47:09 UTC

: : :Reference is made to a CNN article about our universe : : :expanding.It suggests that there is an unknown happen- : : :ing causing a rethinking of the age of our universe. : : :Since BLACK HOLES are so far away from any S2/S3 : : :Galactic entities,and are extremly dense relative to : : :any known object... It may be a CLUE to the FIFTH : : :FODCE.....WHAT DO YOU THINK?.... : I am amazed how much mathematics is involved with the structure of the universe. It is a beautiful thing. My response to your question is the following. All forces exist as a possibility as well as a probability. The fundamental force is light who I theorize is a force of it's own. Therefore there are actually already 5 forces. Maybe black holes are the sixth force!! treemagcom

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins