Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Antigravity

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Joseph Hiddink/">Joseph Hiddink on May 31, 1999 01:15:43 UTC

I invented in 1967 a monopole High Voltage generator. Like the Vandegraaff it generates a high potential. I Unlike the Vandegraaff it can be positive, or negative. And the voltage can go in the tens of millions, and is generated in less than a millisecond. Based on a problem in our physics books since the 1860's (!) . Two metal concentric spheres form a capacitor C, this capacitor is charged up to potential V. Then the outside sphere is removed. The remaining sphere is a 1-terminal capacitor with a capacity c. The potential on this sphere is C/c x V. So I invented a novel capacitor, that can be changed from a 2-terminal to a 1-termina; type, or vice versa. I ordered some parts from GE, assembled it and switched it on. Aheck of a poke, and zapped my HiFi and TV RF transistors. But I did not find this out untill later. I thought the Power Company was responsible. Fixed the sets. A few weeks later I went to 500,000 volts, and this time the kids upstairs let me know that the TV was on the blink again. (And so did some neighbours) Being a good neighbour, I fixed all the sets for free, but I do not experiment at home anymore. A later experiment, way out in the sticks, showed that when the generator was electricall connected to a dog screw, screwed in the ground, I got a lightning stroke, and set fire to some wet trees. I have never seen some dogs, that came to investigate my truck, run so fast in my life. This capacitor is found in these spheres from a flying Saucer. AS fourth sphere, quite often not visible, gets repelled, as it is triggered ( and has the same polarity) and cranks a generator. Was going to give invention to canada as a birthday pr

f After repaire

u da : : : There's alot of speculation about gravity control, but I don't think : : any real theories. There are no theories, however, that say antigravity : : or gravity control is impossible.

: : Electromagnetism gravity are a similar occurance, we can control : : electromagnetism, so perhaps it's possible to control gravity.

: : Just some thoughts/

: : : : : Does anybody know about theories in antigravity?

: : : I understand is a mathimatical theory suggesting the existance of antigravity. I would like to know what this means if it does exist. Would this give us the ability to travel huge distances between the stars? Would this give us the ability to design "floating" cars?

: : : Any thoughts on this? ... or theories?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins