Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Supermassive Black Holes At The Center Of Galaxies

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by dirt on February 3, 1999 11:22:36 UTC

: : : : Here's a theory: : : : : There is something called an accertation disk circling around a black hole in another galaxy. It's basically a bunch of dust circling the black hole that is doomed to eventually be sucked into it. It is in a flat, disklike shape. : : : : Well, what if the galaxy is really a huge accertation disk around a supermassive black hole at the center of our universe? If so, we are slowly coming closer and closer... : : : : I hope to explore this theory more with a graphic novel or comic book series I hope to have published sometime soon.

: : : : : : I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar. But I like your theory. It's very off the wall and has little basis, but so did many scientific theories-originally. I think it's possible that our galaxy is part of something larger considering : : : much of the world is made up of patterns. And it's neat to think that instead of worrying about the universe's eventual contraction we should possibly be worried about the present expansion leading us to eventual : : : collapse. : I agree, this kind of pseudo-science is a bag 'o Language Removed. : : I think your fulla Language Removed i think your all fulla $#%$ you@$$monkeys

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins