Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: How Can People Still Think There's A God!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Steve Harvey/">Steve Harvey on August 20, 1998 06:39:51 UTC

: Believer: I believe there is a god which created us. : Non: What created that god? : Beleiver: ????

Why do you demand and answer of what created God ? why not ask the same of your thoughts? what created the universe? If you ask who created God you are really asking where did God come from. ask this of youself where did the Universe come from. you have the same logic that leads you back in a circle. Please research then explain the code written into the bible over 1600 years ago.How could that have been done by anyone except GOD? I look forward to your answer.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins