Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
SPACE-TIME?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jim Carey Sr on October 14, 2007 03:56:25 UTC

Time is a man made Item--& Space being ENDLESS--man had to have some thing? in which to measure thing by--thus! whys an Inch an Inch?--I often look at the Hubble Space Photos--Awsome!!--& especially like Science On Hubble--telling US!-this Photo shows the Furthest such & such--& behind IT are 1000s of others Further Away!--& We Dream of traveling through TIME--which in the distance PAST was DONE on a Regular Basis--back when the Library of Alexandrea was Destroyed--that Sat Mankind according to Science 50,000 Yrs Minimum--Backwards!--as a young man serving in Our Military--Air Force--We had to Force Land in EGYPT--& I visited the Pryiminds--& NO One!! is ever going to Convince ME! that Mankind?--the EGYPTIANS Built Them!--heres Food for THOUGHT?? --on the Hubble Space Scope-- Go to The Gallery--next STARS!--& Look for a photo w/4 smaller ones beneth it--its Star 383--a Super Nova--Look at the Explosion--& Look for the Human Womans Figure just Right of Center! She has a Star upon Her Fore-Head--Beautiful--in a Cloud of Exploding Swealing Gas?--just an ODD? Happening?--I don*t think SO!--GODS way of Saying Look at THIS!--this 383 Star is 20,000 light yrs Distance--from EARTH--& considering? the Hubble is Circling the Earth & Snapping Photos at Random--& at the Precise Instant--Captures This!--Human Womans Form--Frozen in TIME--& I hear GODS Dead?--YEH! Right--OleJIM--

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins