Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I NEED ASTRONOMERS!!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Paul on March 20, 2007 19:12:58 UTC

I am looking for ASTRONOMER FAMILIES!

Okay here it is: My name is Paul Head and I am a casting director for Fox’s family reality show, “Trading Spouses”.

Currently we are searching for some awesome families for our upcoming season. I wanted to extend an invitation for you or any families that you know of to audition for our next season.

We are looking for diverse, interesting people (specifically astronomers, engineers, scientists) and I really hope that you will consider! Basically anyone with an interesting/eclectic family dynamic.

If you are not familiar with the show, it is sort of like a foreign exchange program for parents. Families who are chosen have a one-week commitment during principle shooting, and each family receives $50,000. Parents must be married, and have at least one child (age 6+) living in the home.

If you could help get me in touch with contacting some families please send them our way! If you refer a family on the show, you get $1,000!

You can check out our company’s credentials at the following link:
http://imdb.com/company/co0165074

Please CALL or email me for more information, or if you would like to begin the audition process. Please include your contact info in your responses! Thank you and look forward to speaking with you soon!

Sincerely,

Paul Head, Casting Director
paulh@rocketsciencelabs.com

Trading Spouses Casting
Rocket Science Labs, LLC
8441 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90046

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins