Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Gravitons

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on July 10, 2006 03:06:20 UTC

I am sort of back, but I have come up with new ideas. There are no "pure" gravitons in the space we are familiar with (I call it positive space). Take unbound charged particles: The electromagnetic field taps into null space to obtain additive spin value to reach spin value of 2. The spin is time element (I could give it any other name I suppose) and this allows the the spatial dimensions to seem perpendicular to each other in the context of the mass particle. Spin can be additive in other contexts such as 2 electrons being in same orbital...Pauli exclusion principle. In actuality the acceleration axis is the charge axis...it is linear ahead. The other 2 axes are the momentum axes and they lie curved behind the acceleration axis. Gravity has the appearance of acceleration in the sense that that it is curved behind the acceleration axis. The greater the combined mass, the greater the curve. Time, or configured spin additions, make the dimensions "seem" perpendicular to each other when in actuality they are not.
I am still working on these ideas in totum. Gravitons have charge and momentum (total inertia) constructs. Because of the 3 space aspects of this Universe, they may not "seem" to be massless. They can be massless in configurations though.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins