Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Space At The Big Bang

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 20, 2005 04:48:40 UTC

Right at the moment of the Big Bang, positive space, the space we are in macroscopically, was only two-dimensional...when the inflationary epoch began, space was two-dimensional...by the time the inflationary epoch ended, positive space fully gained its three-dimensional characteristics....I believe that the decoupling of the GE forces initiated the inflationary epoch in positive space.
Think about it, why are the only two forces that show acceleration (besides the time particle I think) in our normal positive space are gravity and electromagnetic forces. They exhibit actions that point away from their common origin in positive space. The force particles show action tangential to their common origin in positive space. And my new idea is that the gravitons are lightspeed-traveling particles that show momentum in two-dimensions (photons only show momentum in one dimension)...so each mass particle has two gravity particles in them, each two-dimensional (I think). The gravitons might be intertwined when they act...each of them showing momentum in two dimensions only.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins