Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Further Thinking

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 18, 2005 05:23:15 UTC

Since I am still working on this...
Gravity in my model is "stationed" within negative space. Negative space has one central origin which acts as one point for all the negative space origins. Time is directed out from this central point to create an infinite realm of null space...it could act either to push all the positive space origins out to infinity, or it acted to pull all the positive space origins onto the barrier between negative space and positive space. This barrier is where the actions of the strong force acts. Another inner barrier between the strong force barrier and the central origin of negative space is the weak force barrier. The negative space central origin may be from where gravity acts...I repeat, may be...but that origin appears to be the central point from which it does act, but I am not sure that the gravity is carried out in a straight line past the weak force origin and the strong force origin. Somehow all these forces act through null space, negotiated by time (the origin of time is in null space, and I call it a non-apparent origin, but it becomes an apparent origin at infinity). Maybe I am contrained by 2d thinking.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins