Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Think I Know How The Universe Happened

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 17, 2005 14:30:10 UTC

The textbooks are wrong...in this Universe there are really FIVE fundamental forces...TIME is a force. Say the fundamental "particle" is TGSWE..that is Time, Gravity, Strong Force, Weak Force, and Electromagnetic Force. With my theory on Origin Displacement, I will assume that negative space is where it all started...when the central origin of negative space came back to its original domain, it was like the "Rock of Gilbralter". When TGSWE particle gained momemtum Time decoupled. Now there are Time and GSWE. There was erosion between positive and negative space (due to Time) and GSWE particle acquired force, and GSWE decoupled into S and GWE. More matter than antimater was developed since positive space infinity greater than negative space infinity. Equilibriums were awry...but when GWE decoupled from S, force was brought back down to momemtum state. An equilibrium had to be established again with resonance; with resonance GWE decoupled into GE and W. The Weak Force gave matter its distinct characteristics. Now the GE particle was in real space in 3d space and it decoupled into G and E when 3d characteristics of space became apparent...force apparent in G with travel in space. So now all forces are decoupled in positive space. Time is in what I call null space; Weak force being denoted from resonance, or zero-energy distribution; Strong force denoted from Postive space origin, at the positive space / negative space boundary; G and E decoupling negotiate the maintaining of the fabric of 3d space. Time is now free in null space never to intersect a positive space origin and so not to interfere with equilibrium.

Summary:
(1) T + GSWE = 1st decoupling
(2) GWE + S = 2nd decoupling
(3) GE + W = 3rd decoupling
(4) G + E = 4th decoupling

This is what I believe...I hope I am not wrong...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins