Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thinking More...actually Four Apparent Origins In Our Universe

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 17, 2005 05:01:40 UTC

My reworking is this...there are now in my mind four apparent origins that we can see in the Universe (imagine 2 dimensions only for simplicity:
1. The central origin point in negative space.
2. The circular zero-energy resonance between the negative space origin and the positive space origin. Within the volume of negative space are all the negative space origins that "wash" back and forth between the infinitely spiked central origin and the infinitely spiked zero-energy resonance circle, and then wash back and forth between this infinite resonance spike and the infinitely spiked circular positive space origin.
3. The circular positive space origin which have the complete positive space origins distributed on its circular surface. At this are all the origins from positive space that have been "pulled" onto its surface from positive space. As a result the time dimension flows directly outward from this origin into positive space without encountering another origin.
4. Point-mass origin in positive space...I call this a surrogate origin. This is a circle that exactly follows the curve of the positive space origin. From a point mass, time still flows out into null space...the point mass travels in the 3 dimensions of positive space.

There are four forces in the known Universe (at least in positive space)...I just figured out that all these forces result from null space intersects with all these 4 apparent origins in our Universe.
1. Straight line from negative space point origin to the point mass in positive space's null space. It directly follows the time dimension.
2. Two lines that are tangent from zero-energy resonance circle in negative space angled from opposing ends on this circle to the null space position in positive space.
3. Two lines that are tangent from the positive space origin from opposing ends on this circle to the null space position in positive space.
4. A tangent on the circular point-mass distribution in positive space. This circular apparent origin exactly follows the curve of the positive space origin, but is displaced further out following the time dimension in null space. I don't know if the intersect tangent goes from straight line all the way around...curved line intersects further out into positive space.

All these intersects convey the idea of how these four universal forces act on a point mass in positive space. In my idea all these forces transact through null space.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins