Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 7, 2005 10:23:34 UTC

Well, these are just conjectures on my part...I can't compare with the brilliance of physicists or cosmologists. I was just thinking in what Time really might be, not as a measuring process per se, but a realm that is in the Universe in which all aspects of something in the Universe are completely definite if by some means we could explore it (I don't think so).
I further developed it in thinking that there could be interplays(?) that we might observe between the realms of space and time that are mediated(?) through a boundary, but there are some parts in the Universe in which this boundary layer isn't there so that space exists on its own and time exists on its own. When this mediation exists through space and time, the part of the definite time appears as matter in space...it is not actually "in" space, but appears that way in the realm of space that truly holds nothing but energy. Something like that.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins