Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
CLUSTER OF Dud 3-D Pop-BOTTLE ROCKETS=BIG BANG

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Kent Benjamin Robertson on August 31, 2004 16:17:15 UTC

http://einstein.periphery.cc/

And now, this
(alternately on & off topic, public service announcement?):

A note of gratitude to readers of the above URL and it's menu contents - especially the book about Einstein's work & Unified Field.

SERENDIPITY
(Aka: The HotScoop-LowDown, Rubber Meeting
The Road confessional on K.B.Robertson.)

Thank you for reading this bizarre, freaked out, wild eyed, paranoid schizophrenic, grandiosely deluded, commie pinko fag, misanthropicingrate, unreadable and sleep inducing missive. I pined for attention, recognitionand love - with hordes of human pieces of garbage groveling at my feet and pleading for my autograph (and a weekend Board & Breakfast at Big Sur?)

For these and many other nausea inducing reasons I decided to translate Einstein's Unified Field w'out Mathematics, discover the causal identity of gravity, identify the 5th & 6th dimensions, explain 'time dilation', 'black
holes', Lorentz Transformations as applied to the relativistic contraction of masses, debunk the big bang theory, emulate quarks,strangeness,
glue-onsand charms, lighten up on dark matter, manipulate some super strings, stirup some microcosmic foam, one-up Einstein, getta gotchaon Bertrand Russell,mutilate Maxwell, denigrate DeBroglie, shred Schroedinger, hurt Hertz,fumigate Faraday, mangle Minkowski, plagiarize Cryin' Quirk Carpette's 'life's work', slander & lower the banner on Superior Court Judge Art Danner,and grope the wives, girlfriends & daughters of my best friends,after
Imake hamburgers out of them on TV at Bob's Big Boy and the cathedral in thebasement of Howard's plays with the Johnson's.

I scribbled all this down on a lost weekend, eleven months ago; drinking double MaiTai's and dropping a lot of bad acid, mainlining innumerable speedballs,while stalking women and children with intentions to beat, abduct and
incarcerate them for the satisfaction of my twisted libido and the thrill of empowering and gratifying myself, via disempowering and humiliating smaller and inferior people.

(I founded a cult entitled: BATTERED & BULLIED WOMEN & CHILDREN MAKE BETTER PANCAKES & BURGERS.)

Whereas, I cower in the presence of and make homosexual come-ons relative to (especially large, hairy, chest beating) adult males who've got my wimpy, beavis and @!#$ faced number and know a lot of important attorneys, judges and police.

What portions of the above ridiculous excercise in futility I didn't steal from others, I simply made up, by throwing darts at helpless kittens bound and wrapped in ripped out pages of a 2700 page dictionary (the author of which had a spectacular vocabulary, but no sense of story telling or plot?),because I get off on lying to and highballing anyone foolish enough to take me seriously; haven't had a worthy inspiration since the last one slipped it's cables.

Don't believe anything I say, do, write, publish or prove. Ring out a warning to anyone who's wise and sensitive enough to take your worldly, happiness and security enhancing advise that I despise the working class,have never done an honest days employment in my life, and above all (!), to watch their children (women, dogs, cats, goldfish and rats) when I'm around.

(Everyone nose that everything EYE says is sh*t. Stay away from me or I'll kick your dog, & pluck your chickens?)

Lost count on how many times I've been arrested and convicted for a wide array of violent felonies; firearms violations, welfare fraud, bombing police cars, stalking, inappropriate @!#$ behavior and beating both of my grandmothers.

Excercise extreme caution (and dial 911, throw a net, order of protection and federal injunction over me) if you should suffer the misfortune of encountering any of my dozens of Multiple Personality Disorders.

One more thing, do not visit or read anything on http://einstein.periphery.cc/machine_1 thru 4.
(Twenty years ago it was impossible and crackpot, but since 9/11/01 it's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins