Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
SuperString Salvation Ref:Einsiein.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 24, 2004 18:35:59 UTC

I gave the shadow of a doubt and checked out both the pages you offered to everyone. I take it the page titled "Universe" was penned by yourself, since there was no indentification on the entire page.
Man that stuff at the beginning about the planets is a pretty farfetched. The conditions set forth before the Plank Time created the four fundamental forces that have since then goverened the formation of everything from the hydrogen nucleus to the dispersal of matter throughout the universe.
If you could, please provide some documentation that may convince me that the inner one or two planets of our solar system were ever engulfed within the suns radius. Please send something from somewhere highly respected in astrology or cosmology.
I'm not sure how the other members feel, but- - I just don't feel that the horrible accident at Chernobyl and the people downwind should be held, in comparison to natural evolution. The natural radiation emitted by the surroundings, over thousands and millions of years causes similar mutations but much more rarely because the dosage is minimal. The radiation we recieve from the sun also does it's damage. I will conceed however that Chernobyl represents a "speeded up view" of what radiation can do over a long period of time when handled improperly.
Anyhow, I did not finish the page as it does not seem to represent long standing, valid theorys.
L8R.
--"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules."--

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins