Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There Must Be Some Mistake In Relativity Theory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Jnan R. Saha on April 6, 2004 14:46:56 UTC

Einsteins Theory of Relativity predicts two things, "BIG BANG" and "BLACK HOLE". I have big objections to these. One, if we accept the theories as such then we have to accept that INFINITY exists in the physical universe. I always thought INFINITY is an abstract concept and does not exist in the physial universe. Even after this objection, we insist that Black Holes exist which has infinite densities, then we must accept infinites have different dimensions, because we know in most cases the absolute masses of BH. For example, the smallest BH has mass in the order of 10**34 gms, the BH with 3 billion solar mass 10**43 gms. The singularity from which Big Bang happened had mass to the order of 10**56 gms.

Even after all these we insist on the theory, then the matter or whatever it was all 10**56 gms could not escape the event horizon for the universe to get born. If one calculates the radius of event horizon using the formula,which I found on these pages the radius is in the order of 14 billion light years. Some people suggested the effect of kinetic energy. If we still accept infinetly rotating singularity, the limiting value is in the order of 7 billion light years. That means it would take 7 billion years for the universe to be born after BB, if whatever inside the singlarity travelled at the speed of light .

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins