Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dark Matter

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Gary Conner on March 4, 2004 08:40:13 UTC

where the heck is all that dark matter and energy that pervades the universe? i feel offended being forced to live in a trailor-park part of the universe where there aint none. how are we supposed to put that stuff into a super collider, manufacture those malevolent, miniature black holes, strangelets, and other stuff that empowers us to destroy the universe [along with those dang alien invaders]?

temple priests used to pull off the old 'dark matter' thing to keep the populace in line. has the scientific community adopted a 'temple mathmatician' approach to reign in the social order? god told me to say that. if you wish to take up the matter with the almighty, you must go through me. he is adamant about only talking to people who have spent the prerequisite lifetime learning godspeak... hey, looky there, an eclipse!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins