Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Thank You For Allowing My Friendship

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 30, 2003 21:50:00 UTC

Dear Richard,

I do not live with contradictions, as far as the truth contained in God's Word.

If we walk by sight, will we see "apparent" contradictions ? Oh yes.

God has shown me, over and over and over, through studying His Word under the guidance of the Holy Spirit that there are no "real" contradictions in His Word, but He will not reveal things until we are ready and in His time. Can you imagine wanting to know all about the contradictions you seem to see in differential Calculus when you are in the fourth grade and KNOW that you MUST have exact numeric answers in all MATH ?
Let not your heart be troubled, neither be dismayed. If we think on things that we wish for too hard, we miss the steps to get there.

I pray you will have the patience to wait upon the Lord and I pray the Lord will not have to wait too long for you. He has made you a promise -- "Seek and ye shall find."

I have never known Him to break a promise.

I love you, my friend.

God's grace go with you.

Eric %^)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins