Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Forgive Me

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 27, 2003 12:49:50 UTC

Richard, my dear friend, I am so sorry and I ask your forgiveness.

I do read your posts, but I am sometimes blinded by my own enthusiasm.
The Son of man and the Son of God are two natures of the same personhood, but
in my own human nature’s haste, I failed to differentiate the nature of the Son of man for you as the fully man nature. You are correct that you may speak a word against or blaspheme the Son of man and have it forgiven, but a continual(until death) speaking against(from the heart = blasphemy) the Son of God (fully God – Spirit of Christ, Romans 8:9) shall not be forgiven.

I have yet another repentance to make to you for which I have been on my knees before God.
The Bible edition I have been using incorrectly has John 3:16-21 as Red Letter to indicate the words of Jesus. This, along with having learned that you seem to give additional credence to those portions of the New Testament which include the actual words that Jesus spoke, I fell prey to my own desires that these Red Letter portions were the words that Jesus spoke. In this, I again failed to heed God’s word of Proverbs 3:5-6. The Holy Spirit convicted me of this error and I have repented before the Lord for my continuing ignorance and impatience to wait upon Him. I pray you may find it in your heart to forgive me as well.
If you could but see the swelling of my eyes to tears, might my love for you be known to be real ?
It is not love that came first from me though as I am only passing on the love which is toward you and boundless by the One that laid down His life that we might have life, my God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thanks be to God for using you toward my edification and may all His knowledge, through which I am only a conduit, be made manifest in our hearts in the true Light, untainted by my own fleshly mistakes.

Through my fault, I pray you see that we are not to think that one who is endwelt by His Holy Spirit is left with flesh that has no sin. (Romans 6-8 exhorts further on this.)

May God use the (now forgiven)sins of this flesh man Eric to be for His glory and my shame.

In sorrow and in love, your fallen friend, Eric

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins