Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Disanull Has No Meaning- The Laws Were Never Anulled

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 6, 2003 16:50:01 UTC

It is the feast of trumpets found in Leviticus where the feasts to be keep forever are listed. Also in Numbers. 29:6 if I remember correctly. I posted it earlier.

Both commanded you to keep all the feasts forever.

Please reference where Jesus disanulled the commandments. That is false teaching, not of Jesus. Why keep the Sabboth on Sat if you do not keep the rest. Why keep the Sabboth at all if the law was as you say disanulled.

You cannot pick and choose. Either you try to keep all the law or you do not. Just keeping the ten commandments and the Sabboth is not enough. That excludes the most important commandments according to Jesus.

I agree that we cannot keep all the laws. Jesus did not even do this as he often broke one law while keeping another. But we have to try. And these celebrations are very easy to keep. There is no reason why you cannot keep them. Some of the laws are impossible to keep and god understands this. But at least you can keep the easy laws that are commanded to be kept forever.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins