Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Burn Me Once, Shame On You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 2, 2003 17:35:04 UTC

In the following, when I speak of "the Jews", I will not be personalizing this or applying this to ALL Jews, as there has always been a remnant.

I never thought about how this little ditty applied to the Jews before.

Burn me once, shame on you.
Burn me twice, shame on me.

At Jesus’ first coming, the Jews were blinded in part for our sakes that a wild olive branch may be grafted in, that the whole world might be saved.

In the He came the first time as a peaceful servant, when the Jews were looking for a King wielding great power.

The second time He will come as a King wielding great power and many will be looking for a peaceful servant.

There is a great(but false) peaceful servant coming, and may be here even now, who will deceive many. You do know not to trust this man, right ? I’m not saying be against peace or being peaceful. I am saying, use the discernment that God has given you through His Holy Spirit when it comes to knowing Jesus when you see Him. If you see another peaceful servant that calls himself Christ, will you know the difference ?
You will if you rely on the Holy Spirit.

America at 200+ years is still considered to be a young(tender) nation.
Middle East peace - Do you see the fig tree(Israel) whose branch is yet tender(1948) and putteth forth leaves ? If you do, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

Pray and Watch

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins