Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fire, But No Smoke.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on September 13, 2003 19:31:59 UTC

Forgive all my unsuccessful attempts at humor.
If my attempted humor indicates disrespect in anyone's eyes,
please know this is not my intention. Even God has a sense of humor
as He uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.

This next comment is not directed toward any person specifically, but as a clarification:
I respect all who seek knowledge of the truth and those with a PhD definitely indicate
that they are seeking. However, those who use knowledge to create a smoke screen for
the foundational questions, only serve to fool themselves.

Though you state, as though it is a proven fact, that it takes supersymmetry and
ten dimensions to make fermions, or matter, as welcome help for my lack of familiarity
with "physics", I must presume you mean familiarity with "hypothetical physics".
While offers of help are always appreciated, I, fortunately, know enough about scientific
research (including physics) to know that a possibility is not a factual conclusion.

Thank you for your offer to provide a reference, but my interest lies in what precedes the
aspects and functions of this field, namely, Where did this field come from ?

I appreciate your kindness and should my interest change,
you would clearly be an excellent resource for guidance.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins