Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Read Up On Chakras

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on August 15, 2003 12:41:15 UTC

What you are experiencing is energy flow in your third eye, a chakra located in the middle of you forehead and usually associated with the pineal gland.

Hindu and Buddhist scripture claims 6 or 7 chakras along your spinal column. Starting at the bottom:
1. base chakra at bottom of the spine
2. solar plexus chakra just above the navel
3. another just beneath your rib cage
4. heart chakra
5. throat chakra located just below your throat base
6. third eye chakra as above
7. top of the head chakra

The jewish kabalists claim there are 10 chakras, but it appears that they are the same as above except that #2 and #3 are split, one to the left and one to the right. And #6 is also split, one on the left side of the head and the other on the right. If you are young and athletic enough to have a 6-pack, the chakras are located in the hollows of the 6-pack.

My view is that there are levels of the same chakra, with several points of entry in a circle around the body at each level.

You can search for these chakras by placing your fingers over any point on your body. If that point is the entry point of a chakra, your fingers will eventually resonate or vibrate with the pulse of your heart.

Start with the third eye which you can probably easily locate, just to get the experience of feeling a chakra. Then go on to other likely points. I have investigated the entire front of my body this way. It works best to be in a quiet or meditative state.

I found to my surprize, 16 levels of chakras: the first 6 listed above plus one in between each. Then on my head I found a level associated with my chin, my nose, then the third eye, then another at my hairline, and two more between the hair line and the top chakra.

At each level I found at least three around the circle at that level. I sumise that there are at least 6 if you include the back of the body, for a total of at least 6x16=96 chakras, that include all the Hindu and jewish ones.

Let me know if it works for you.

Sincerely,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins